How did we ever keep track of things before sticky notes were invented?
I love having sticky notes and a quick-view calendar at hand. Perfect for a desk, craft area, or home command center.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
a 5″ x 7″ acrylic photo frame (I got mine from a dollar-type store), 3″ x 3″ sticky notes, and a small monthly calendar. You can purchase these online or print your own.
5 EASY STEPS:
1. Cut Designer Series Paper to 5″ X 7″. Slip paper into the frame just like you would a photo.
2. Use Tear n’ Tape to adhere sticky notes and calendar to front of frame.
3. Stamp It’s a beautiful day greeting from Love What You Do stamp set onto Whisper White cardstock.
4. Use Layering Circle framelits to die cut greeting and background layer. Add to frame with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
5. Tie ribbon around frame and trim off excess.
I used the Botanical Butterflies Designer Series Paper that you can get as a free Sale-a-Bration item as the paper and color inspiration for both of these projects.
Comment below with which Designer Series Paper you’d use to make your personalized calendar creation!